Yaro Starak has written one of the best reports I’ve ever read on how to profit by creating and then selling your own information product.
His report is called the Membership Site Masterplan and as you would guess, it is a step-by-step guide for launching a profitable online membership site.
You can download the report from here:
Membership Site MasterPlan
Yaro’s a great teacher and writer, and whenever he releases a report people always eagerly await what he has to say.
His gift is the ability to take complex subjects and make them very easy to understand. As you will see in this report, Yaro makes the process of setting up and profiting from a membership site so easy, anyone can do it, including you.
The Masterplan doesn’t disappoint, and once again Yaro has not held anything back. This is a report that is full of CONTENT, it’s not some hype-filled document just designed to sell a product and not really teach you anything.
In the Masterplan Yaro explains how he was able to make $250,000 from just one membership site and then goes on to lay out a plan so you can launch your own membership site and earn at least $100,000 within the next 12 months.
In the report Yaro takes you through the following process:
– How to find topics for a membership site
– How to develop preeminence, which means people choose to join your membership site over all the other options
– What sources of traffic Yaro uses to bring members to his site and build his list
– What technology Yaro uses to deliver content (this is so simple, anyone can do it)
– How to make money from a membership site BEFORE you create the content for it
– How to fill your membership site with hundreds of new members in a matter of days by conducting a powerful, yet simple, launch campaign
– and much more…
Download the Masterplan here:
Membership Site MasterPlan
This is by far the most comprehensive report I’ve ever seen on this topic and I can’t believe Yaro is willing to give it away.
Of course Yaro hasn’t put all this work into the report for nothing. He’s launching a training program next week and this report is designed to introduce you to his teachings.
That being said, this report is a complete document – no matter whether you decide to join Yaro’s program or not, you will benefit greatly from this report, I know I did.
If you’re thinking of selling something online, a membership site is definitely the top choice. A product that you sell once, yet continues to deliver income month after month, is by far the best business model.
But listen, I don’t need to convince you of this, read the Masterplan. Yaro has put together a very compelling story and followed it up with a very detailed plan so you can do it yourself.
Go get your copy now –
Membership Site MasterPlan
Good luck with your membership site!
P.S. You can download an audio MP3 version of the Masterplan too, again at no cost. If you prefer to listen in the car or on your ipod as you run about, you will appreciate this audio file.
You can go register for both versions here –
Membership Site MasterPlan
The main ingredient in cooking up an article recipe is a large dose of creativity. While creativity can be natural to some, others just get stuck and that can drive them crazy. Many writers have literally torn their hair out when they get stuck and just can’t seem to get their creativity flowing.
Writing has been one of the oldest and most effective techniques in attracting targeted prospects to sites and seen a high rate of conversion into buyers. This is why article writing, submissions and publications are also getting popular.
Tons of tools out there that people can use to make the process of distributing their articles much easier. But ineffective use of such tools may not get the exposure it requires. But the tools are useless if the content they are using is meaningless.
Let us take a look first at the common mistakes that some people make before submitting their contents to article directories:
1. Why are You Promoting The article, A Huge Confusion?
The key benefit from promoting your articles is to get: popularity, branding, lead generation and promotion, which are all part of your optimization efforts.
The reason behind writing an article is to inform your targeted audience. If the article is not focused on your primary objective and most important purpose, it will fail to achieve the key benefits behind writing the article as the readers will be distracted from what they are looking for and you will get audience but of little or no interest to your primary objective.
You need to figure out first how to get people to read what is in your article, then, make them click on your resource box. You can achieve this by producing better contents.
2. Failure To Direct Audience Back To Your Site.
It can be a disaster to your promotional opportunities of article marketing, if you cannot direct them back to your original site.
Your articles submitted to different directories help you generate additional links back to your site. Not only that more visitors you get to your site better the ranking by search engines. So you get double advantage. Killing two birds with one stone.
But these things do not put much money in your pocket. There are other factors that can turn your article marketing efforts into an opportunity that can boost your earnings. Not just increase the number of visitors to your site.
Start out with a plan and see to it that your article will serve the function that you intended it to have.
3. Publishing content For The Sake of Doing It.
Most common error people do is not writing to create value for the readers but focusing on the primary objective which is getting links back to your site, irrespective of the visitors’ interest. As long as it gets loads of visitors to your site and generates traffic it is fine.
Your focus should be also be to create popularity as people who like your content will come back to you and will also bring their friends.
Finally, it is all really a matter of choice on your part. You can start getting a little exposure from increased links back but on a very basic level. Or enjoy massive exposure from a little extra time making quality contents.
It will be your choice. You may not be aware of the fact that an article submitted on directories is not meant to have the same level of exposure as highly-targeted content ones geared on a narrow group of people.
Learn the difference between these two and it will surely help you know what kinds of articles to write and to submit.
This is how David Optimizes His Business Opportunity through Article Submission
My Good Friend David Wood’s Article Marketing Strategies.
David is not what we would say a Top Internet Marketer. He started about three months back with MLSP (my marketing company) but he has broken all records. In just three months what he has achieved is remarkable. A person really devoted in what he is doing and trying to achieve results of Top Quality.
Last week he presented us in a webinar his new Article Marketing Strategy. He has just invented killing lead generation system using article submission to various directories. Last week, we had live demonstration of his secret strategy. He uses a 4 step method. He is generated in one day 50 leads and this was live demonstration of his auto responder account. I was dumbfounded. I could not imagine how he could make so much success.
The process is nothing completed but one has to really think about it from a different angle. Not only has he been able to generate leads (and FREE LEADS) but also has ranked #1 for many of his written articles.
Then yesterday, after many request from the MLSP members, he presented again his new strategy and this time his record was again broken by getting 74 leads in one day. He is on his way to become one of the Top Internet Marketers.
Guess what it takes only an hour a day for David to realise this success. His Secret Strategy has become a valuable asset for MLSP members. Like other webinars from other Top Earners, both of David’s two webinars have been recorded in the back office for use by current members and all new members joining MLSP
If you wish to learn his secret strategies and other Free lead generation strategies, then do put your name and email address and join our MLSP. You will be joining the Top Most Marketing Company on the internet. No matter what business you are in, our free marketing strategies will be valuable for your business.
So See You On The Other Side.
We did a training last week that was ridiculous
We had a guy come out and show EXACTLY how he was generating as many as 50 leads PER DAY absolutely f*r*e*e…
Well, he just beat that record and hit 74 leads PER DAY with the same strategy!
How would 74 leads per day spending ZERO dollars on marketing affect YOUR business?
We’re going to bring him back this week to re-visit this strategy because it is so incredibly powerful, and more importantly one of the tools he uses
religiously just had a few updates, which we want to cover to ensure you understand each step in this 4-step process.
And there’s actually a secret 5th step, which I’ve talked him into giving to YOU for F*R*E*E this Wednesday night only!
It involves articles, html, .exe, ebooks, xml files, software directories, & ftp… AND IT’S VERY ADVANCED… but this is where we separate the 3% from the 97%.
This Wednesday at 9:00 PM EST it’s all YOURS at no cost… REGISTER NOW and get there early because last week we completely maxed out…
you do NOT, you can NOT afford to miss this call: This is only for members. So if you want to benefit then join on the link below and I will send you the link to the webinar
All you need to do to take advantage of these free webinars is to TEST DRIVE our marketing system for $1 and you get 14 days to try all our strategies. and they are FREE.
So join in the link today and profit from the free trainings. Explode your business with the FEE TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES. Who said you need to pay for getting leads.
MLM Domination Blueprint
So see you at the top
In every bloggers life comes a special day – the day they first launch a new blog. Now unless you went out and purchased someone else’s blog chances are your blog launched with only one very loyal reader – you. Maybe a few days later you received a few hits when you told your sister, father, girlfriend and best friend about your new blog but that’s about as far you went when it comes to finding readers.
Here are the top 10 techniques new bloggers can use to find readers. These are tips specifically for new bloggers, those people who have next-to-no audience at the moment and want to get the ball rolling.
It helps if you work on this list from top to bottom as each technique builds on the previous step to help you create momentum. Eventually once you establish enough momentum you gain what is called “traction”, which is a large enough audience base (about 500 readers a day is good) that you no longer have to work too hard on finding new readers. Instead your current loyal readers do the work for you through word of mouth.
Top 10 Tips
10. Write at least five major “pillar” articles. A pillar article is a tutorial style article aimed to teach your audience something. Generally they are longer than 500 words and have lots of very practical tips or advice. This article you are currently reading could be considered a pillar article since it is very practical and a good “how-to” lesson. This style of article has long term appeal, stays current (it isn’t news or time dependent) and offers real value and insight. The more pillars you have on your blog the better.
9. Write one new blog post per day minimum. Not every post has to be a pillar, but you should work on getting those five pillars done at the same time as you keep your blog fresh with a daily news or short article style post. The important thing here is to demonstrate to first time visitors that your blog is updated all the time so they feel that if they come back tomorrow they will likely find something new. This causes them to bookmark your site or subscribe to your blog feed.
You don’t have to produce one post per day all the time but it is important you do when your blog is brand new. Once you get traction you still need to keep the fresh content coming but your loyal audience will be more forgiving if you slow down to a few per week instead. The first few months are critical so the more content you can produce at this time the better.
8. Use a proper domain name. If you are serious about blogging be serious about what you call your blog. In order for people to easily spread the word about your blog you need a easily rememberable domain name. People often talk about blogs they like when they are speaking to friends in the real world (that’s the offline world, you remember that place right?) so you need to make it easy for them to spread the word and pass on your URL. Try and get a .com if you can and focus on small easy to remember domains rather than worry about having the correct keywords (of course if you can get great keywords and easy to remember then you’ve done a good job!).
7. Start commenting on other blogs. Once you have your pillar articles and your daily fresh smaller articles your blog is ready to be exposed to the world. One of the best ways to find the right type of reader for your blog is to comment on other people’s blogs. You should aim to comment on blogs focused on a similar niche topic to yours since the readers there will be more likely to be interested in your blog.
Most blog commenting systems allow you to have your name/title linked to your blog when you leave a comment. This is how people find your blog. If you are a prolific commentor and always have something valuable to say then people will be interested to read more of your work and hence click through to visit your blog.
6. Trackback and link to other blogs in your blog posts. A trackback is sort of like a blog conversation. When you write a new article to your blog and it links or references another blogger’s article you can do a trackback to their entry. What this does is leave a truncated summary of your blog post on their blog entry – it’s sort of like your blog telling someone else’s blog that you wrote an article mentioning them. Trackbacks often appear like comments.
This is a good technique because like leaving comments a trackback leaves a link from another blog back to yours for readers to follow, but it also does something very important – it gets the attention of another blogger. The other blogger will likely come and read your post eager to see what you wrote about them. They may then become a loyal reader of yours or at least monitor you and if you are lucky some time down the road they may do a post linking to your blog bringing in more new readers.
5. Encourage comments on your own blog. One of the most powerful ways to convince someone to become a loyal reader is to show there are other loyal readers already following your work. If they see people commenting on your blog then they infer that your content must be good since you have readers so they should stick around and see what all the fuss is about. To encourage comments you can simply pose a question in a blog post. Be sure to always respond to comments as well so you can keep the conversation going.
4. Submit your latest pillar article to a blog carnival. A blog carnival is a post in a blog that summarizes a collection of articles from many different blogs on a specific topic. The idea is to collect some of the best content on a topic in a given week. Often many other blogs link back to a carnival host and as such the people that have articles featured in the carnival often enjoy a spike in new readers.
To find the right blog carnival for your blog, do a search at blogcarnival.com.
3. Submit your blog to blogtopsites.com. To be honest this tip is not going to bring in a flood of new readers but it’s so easy to do and only takes five minutes so it’s worth the effort. Go to Blog Top Sites, find the appropriate category for your blog and submit it. You have to copy and paste a couple of lines of code on to your blog so you can rank and then sit back and watch the traffic come in. You will probably only get 1-10 incoming readers per day with this technique but over time it can build up as you climb the rankings. It all helps!
2. Submit your articles to EzineArticles.com. This is another tip that doesn’t bring in hundreds of new visitors immediately (although it can if you keep doing it) but it’s worthwhile because you simply leverage what you already have – your pillar articles. Once a week or so take one of your pillar articles and submit it to Ezine Articles. Your article then becomes available to other people who can republish your article on their website or in their newsletter.
How you benefit is through what is called your “Resource Box”. You create your own resource box which is like a signature file where you include one to two sentences and link back to your website (or blog in this case). Anyone who publishes your article has to include your resource box so you get incoming links. If someone with a large newsletter publishes your article you can get a lot of new readers at once.
1. Write more pillar articles. Everything you do above will help you to find blog readers however all of the techniques I’ve listed only work when you have strong pillars in place. Without them if you do everything above you may bring in readers but they won’t stay or bother to come back. Aim for one solid pillar article per week and by the end of the year you will have a database of over 50 fantastic feature articles that will work hard for you to bring in more and more readers.
I hope you enjoyed my list of traffic tips. Everything listed above are techniques I’ve put into place myself for my blogs and have worked for me, however it’s certainly not a comprehensive list. There are many more things you can do. Finding readers is all about testing to see what works best for you and your audience and I have no doubt if you put your mind to it you will find a balance that works for you.
This article was by Yaro Starak, a professional blogger and my blog mentor. He is the leader of the Blog Mastermind mentoring program designed to teach bloggers how to earn a full time income blogging part time.